Selected Brand Identities
Here are a few of the brand identities McLandrich Consulting has created:
- CenterBank – Enjoy Banking Again
- HeaterMeals, self-heating meals –
A Hot Meal! Anytime. Anyplace.
- Helen Purcell Retirement Community – Authentic Love. Legendary Care. Surprisingly Affordable!
- Honeymoon Paper Products – Serving you, so you may serve others.
- Johnny Appleseed Museum at Urbana University – Here is a place to learn about a legend.
- JTM Food Group – Let’s create great dishes together!
- Parson Bishop Collection Services – Why Pay a Lot of Money to Get YOUR Own Money?
- Quench Water Coolers – Endless Fresh Water!
A brand is a promise. A known entity. An expectation.
A brand is everything a company does – from the way the telephone is answered to the way the lawn looks.
A brand stands for:
- What a company will do
- What a company will not do
- The benefits and features valuable to customers and prospects
A brand is a reputation.
A brand creates sales.
Defining Your Brand Creates Sales
McLandrich Consulting’s proven process defines a company’s brand.
Brand attributes are your products and services benefits and features, as well the personality of your brand.
Here is a Brief Outline of the Process:
Your brand attributes are defined
Your customers and prospective customers rank your brand attributes.
- Provides critical guidance about what is really important to your customers and prospects.
- Determines what your business needs to do to create or improve on what is really important to your customers and prospects.
- Results lead to the drafting of a selection of brand positions.
The various brand positions are reviewed and sometime ideas from two or more positions are combined – creating your chosen brand position.
Brand attributes also give the brand a personality, as if the brand were a person. For example, while both market personal computers, Dell and Apple have very different brand personalities.
To Define Your Brand, McLandrich Consulting:
- Identifies and measures your brand attributes
- Reviews and analyzes the measurement
- Presents a number of viable brand positions
- Reviews your brand positions and brand attributes with your management, combining and adjusting – as necessary
Once your brand position is chosen, your brand attributes are declared.
Your brand position carries throughout every phase of a your business, especially your marketing and selling.
Your well-defined brand creates sales.
Let’s meet and talk about the many benefits of effective branding.
email@example.com or 513.706.2942